Santa Claus Comes to Commerce City
It’s that time again when people are booking their Holiday Parties. The days between Thanksgiving and Christmas are a very busy time for Balloons by Absolute Value.
Holiday parties have changed over the years and Balloons by Absolute Value has changed with them. So when your thinking about color, glitz and a big WOW for your party.
Give us a call, we will be glad to give you a free site inspection and quote. I am sure we can design something for you that is exactly what you are looking for and staying within your budget.
K-Life’s – You’ve Got Talent
Wow, this was a very cool event!
K-Life, for their annual event put on a talent contest for all the guests who attended at the Wildlife Experience.
Not sure if all of the contestants received three (3) red x’s eliminating them but it was a very cool backdrop…..
This month is the return of the pun……The time honored way we play on words………Enjoy
1. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.
2. She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.
3. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.
4. No matter how much you push the envelope,
it’ll still be stationery.
5. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and
was cited for littering.
6. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
7. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.