This month is the return of the pun……The time honored way we play on words………Enjoy
1. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.
2. She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.
3. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.
4. No matter how much you push the envelope,
it’ll still be stationery.
5. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and
was cited for littering.
6. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
7. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.