It is that time of the month again…..time to laugh, chuckle or giggle…….I am talking about the Lighter Side.
The sign at the Comedy Club says IMPROV,” but I had a bad set on Friday night, so yesterday they put an “E” on the end of it.
You will have to tell me how bad I was. This is some of my best material I used. So email me and tell me how great I am.
1. If my kid couldn’t draw I’d make sure that my kitchen magnets didn’t work.
2. I had a happy childhood, My Dad would put me inside a tire and roll me down a hill, they were Goodyears.
3. Even though I’ve gone bald, I still keep the comb I’ve had for nearly twenty years. I just can’t part with it.
4. Rap is like scissors, it always loses to rock .
5. It only takes 3.5 inches to please a woman, it doesn’t matter if its Visa or MasterCard
6. I knew a woman who owned a taser, man was she stunning!
7. Women are the only species that defy the laws of gravity, the more they weigh, the easier they are to pick up
8. I got in trouble at the local park for lining all the squirrels up in order of height, they didn’t like me critter sizing.
9. Darth Vader had a corrupt brother Taxi Vader.
10. I’ve never seen a tombstone that read: “Died from not forwarding that email to 10 people.”
11. I’ve just won our local Iron Man competition, 20 shirts in half an hour.
12. Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man, Teddy Grahams Bear, and Count Chocula perish in a house fire. S’more at eleven.
I hope you enjoyed this months Lighter Side…. funny the Lighter Side is the most read article on my blog…. Gosh, there are a lot of sick minded people……. LMAO